Family house of 525 m² on a divisible land of 2100 m², Seine-St-Denis, Paris - Île-de-France
BUTTE PISON. Come and discover in the heart of a regional estate, labeled ecological green space in this very popular area of Pierrefitte sur Seine and the future GRAND PARIS, a family house of about 525 m2 on a land of 2100 m2 with exceptional views over the TOUR EIFFEL and the SACRÉ COEUR, offering garden level on the 2nd floor: 4 spacious lounges including 1 home cinema, 1 winter lounge, 2 beautiful dining rooms, 7 bedrooms: 6 of about 20 m2 and 1 of 32 m2 with air conditioning, 2 spacious fitted kitchens, equipped NEW, 2 bathrooms including 1 Italian with Hammam cabin, large games room, laundry room........1 adjoining STUDIO of 22 m2 and an INDIVIDUAL HOUSE of 45 m2 completes this property. Close to all amenities (schools, shops, station and tramway) 5 car parking.
Beautifully crafted furniture can be considered in addition. MAJOR ASSET: DIVISIBLE LAND ALLOWING DIFFERENT REAL ESTATE OPERATIONS FOR DEVELOPER INVESTORS... To receive more information about this property and to be put in touch directly with our local agent, Claude Guibon, please fill in the form below.
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France