BEAUTIFUL AND LARGE HOUSE – TO SEE ABSOLUTELY, Haute-Vienne, Nouvelle Aquitaine
At the heart of the village of Laurière, a house of 176m² waits its new landlords. It is currently divided into two apartments. A third one of about 80m² can be done. It offers on the ground floor :
A kitchen of about 20m², a small living room of 15m², a shower room and two bedrooms of about 11 and 14m². A enlargement of 40m² can be realised to create a large living room for the apartment on the ground floor.
Upstairs, a second apartment with its own entrance, composed of a living room of 40m² with kitchenette, two very large bedrooms, a bathroom, a mezzanine and toilets. This apartment has been entirely restored.
This house benefits from a garden of about 540m², two garages of 40 and 100m², a terrace of 40m² and a veranda of 24m². The roof is in good condition and the boiler dates from two years.
There is a school bus pick-up, the bus for Limoges, commodities and a water source at 3 kilometres.
It offers a very high potential for an investor or a large family.
To receive more information about this property and to be put in touch directly with our local agent, Isabelle Roussel, please fill in the form below.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France