Detached 3 Bed.House+Garage+Garden 1605m2 Plot, Manche, Normandy
€73,000 Or very near offer
Detached 3 bed house & garage set on a very rural plot of approx. 1605m2 with a small orchard and good views. Located just 6km from a lively village with all shops, small supermarket, bakers and a weekly street market. The house is located approx 500m along a cul de sac lane with only one other French neighbour. Entering the house into the hall doors lead off into the kitchen/dining room of approx. 16m2 with an open fireplace and a sink unit. Consertina type glass panel doors of approx. 2.5metres wide lead through to the lounge of approx. 20m2. A door from the lounge leads into a corridor with doors off to three bedrooms; two of approx. 15m2 and one of 12m2, a bathroom of 7m2 and a separate w.c. There is a garage to the right hand side of the house of approx. 25m2 (which can be accessed by a door from the kitchen) with a wine cellar of approx. 6m2 at the far end and stairs up to the good height attic over the whole of the house of approx. 80m2 for possible conversion. Outside there is a hard surfaced parking area to the front of the garage with a path leading up to the front door. Most of the land is to grass with plants and bushes and a small orchard of approx. 10 trees to the left hand side. There is a shed of approx. 20m2 and good views in all directions.
Water and electric is on site but as the supply presently comes from the neighbouring property; new meters will be required to be installed. This property's drainage is by an old form of septic tank which will need replacing to comply with current regulations in the year following the final signature.
Within easy driving distance to other surrounding villages and to larger towns such as the lovely market towns of Saint Hilaire du Harcouet, medieval Domfront, Mortain, Gorron and Fougeres etc.
Approx. 45mins drive to the start of the coast at Avranches. Also within an easy 1h30 mins drive are the ferry ports of Caen and Saint Malo, approx. 2h30mins to Cherbourg and approx. 1h30mins to the airports of Dinard, Rennes and Caen making this area very accessible for a long weekend, a longer holiday and/or for visitors to come over when you are living here full time.
Energy rating D - 193 kwh/m2/an Greenhouse gas E - 47 kg/co2/m2/an Advertised price includes agency fees to be paid by the buyer of 8,000 Euros /12.30%
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France