Detached stone house & barn for renovation edge of village rural hamlet plot approx. 2800m2., Manche, Normandy
Detached stone house and barn for renovation set on an edge of village rural hamlet plot of approx. 2800m2 close to Mortain. Entering the house into the living room of approx. 30m2 with an open fireplace, a door leads through into a rear kitchen/dining room with a sink unit. A door leads into the barn rear extension of approx. 12m2 with stairs up to the 1st floor/attic (bedroom) of approx. 24m2 with a large south facing velux window. To the right hand side of the house is the barn of approx. 36m2 for possible conversion/expansion.
This property has electric and mains water already to the house. A septic tank will need to installed in the year following final signature in order to conform with the current regulation.
Walking distance from a village with an epicerie/bakers/delicatessen/butchers, restaurant/bar, tabac/hairdressers and library. Also within easy driving distance of other villages and larger towns such as the lovely market towns of Saint Hilaire du Harcouet and Flers and the start of the coast at Avranches. Approx. 1h30mins to the ferry ports of Caen and Saint Malo and to the airports of Dinard and Rennes.
As there is no heating in this property an energy test was not required.
Advertised price includes agency fees of 5,000 Euros / 17.86%
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France