2 character Norman longere houses with beautiful gardens on the edge of a quiet village. Running gite. Excellent location!, Eure, Normandy
This 4-bedroom property features a typically Norman longere and its annex, both restored into 2 lovely spacious homes, ready to be used as a main or holiday home potentially offering gite - guesthouse services. One of them is currently used as a successful gite.
Set in a lovely landscaped garden, this delightful countryside property enjoys a great location on the edge of the Regional Natural Park of the Boucles de la Seine Normande which offers a variety of touristic activities (thatched cottages route, fruits route, etc.) and outdoors activities (hiking, cycling, horse riding, sailing, canoeing, fishing, golf, adventure parks in the forests, caving, free flight, etc.). This property is only 5 minutes' drive from the Bourg-Achard market town with all amenities, 10 min from the A13 and A28 motorways, 30 min from Historic Rouen, 40 min from Honfleur and Deauville, 1 hour from Le Havre and Caen, 1h30 from Paris and 2h30 from Calais. Perfect for both main and holiday homes, it also offers great possibilities for a cottage and bed and breakfast activity with an ideal stopover location for holidaymakers.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France