`"Detached stone and slate property(76 sqm), situated in a rural spot in a peaceful setting in the area of Briouze, wit a garden area of 3 848 sqm. Traditional 3 bedroom stone house with no near neighbours Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the charm of this property which benefits from double glazed windows and many character features including a granite fireplace with wood burner, exposed stone walls and beams. There are no close neighbours and the property is surrounded by its own gardens which give a high degree of privacy and seclusion. Mains water and electricity are connected. Telephone line to the house. Drainage is to a septic tank. Heating is provided by a wood burner which was fitted 5 years ago and electric convectors. Patio to the south of the property. Stone BBQ. The garden is laid to lawn with mature trees. Well. Detached barn(11.83 x 6.93m) Constructed of stone with slate roof, to renovate. Tax fonciere : 1 000 euros per year. Septic tank will need to be updated or changed.
GROUND FLOOR :
Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room/Kitchen(6.54 x 5.23m) : Arched door and window to front (south) elevation. Tiled floor. Exposed stone wall and beams. Fireplace with wood burner. Feature granite window sill with warming bowls. Cupboard housing electrics. Convector heater. Built-in shelves.
Kitchen area(3.26 x 2.42m) : Window to north and west elevations. Tiled floor.Ceramic sink unit. Space and plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine. Space for cooker and under counter fridge. Base units with solid wood worktops. Tiled splash-backs. Exposed beams.
Bathroom(2.36 x 1.81m) : Obscure glazed window to west and front elevations. WC. Tiled floor. Bath with tiled surround and mixer tap/shower fitment. Pedestal basin. Wall mounted electric heater.
FIRST FLOOR :
Landing/Study Area : Sloping ceiling. Velux window to rear elevation. Exposed beams.
Bedroom 1(3.50 x 2.32m) : (max) Exposed "A" frame. Window to east elevation. Sloping ceiling. Built-in cupboard housing hot water cylinder. Built-in wardrobe. Convector heater.
Bedroom 2(2.82 x 2.62m) : Velux window to front elevation. Sloping ceiling. Exposed beams. Convector heater.
Bedroom 3 (4.14 x 3.48m) : Velux window to front and rear elevations. Convector heater. Exposed beams. Sloping ceiling. Chimney breast.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France