Grand 6 Bed.House+Barns+5000m2 Garden, Manche, Normandy
Grand 6 bed detached stone house comes with central heating, double glazing, conservatory & detached garage all set on a rural plot of approx. 5000m2. Just 2.5km from a lively village with all shops, bar/restaurants and a weekly street market. The property is entered via its own gated drive up to the house and round to the rear parking area with access to the large detached garage of approx. 24m2. The drive then continues on down to a gated exit drive out to the quiet lane which passes. Entering the house into the hall of approx. 16m2 with doors off to a kitchen/living room of approx. 40m2 with fitted kitchen and open fireplace and wood burning stove, a study/library of approx. 16m2 and a lounge of approx. 20m2 with a door through to a conservatory extension of approx. 30m2. Doors at the end of the hall access a w.c. and the stairs down to the cellar. A large impressive staircase leads up to the 1st floor landing with doors off to three bedrooms, one of 25m2 with an en suite bathroom of approx. 6m2 and two further bedrooms of 25m2 and 16m2 and a bathroom of approx. 12m2. The main bedroom has a door out to a large terrace of approx. 30m2 over the conservatory which has good views over the surrounding countryside. The stairs then continue up to the 2nd floor where you will find three bedrooms, one of approx. 32m2 with an en suite and two further bedrooms of approx. 25m2 and 20m2.
Outside the land is laid to lawn with many mature plants and trees and great views.
The whole of the property is in A1 condition so ready to move into and is more like a small Chateau than a house!
This property's drainage is by septic tank which will need updating/replacing to comply with current regulations in the year following the final signature. Within easy driving distance to other surrounding villages and to larger towns such as the lovely market towns of Saint Hilaire du Harcouet, medieval towns of Domfront and Fougeres, the waterfalls and outdoor swimming pool in Mortain and Gorron with it's cobbled streets and quaint cinema.
Energy rating D - 154 kwh/m2/an Greenhouse gas D - 33 kg/co2/m2/an
Advertised price includes agency fees only of 15,000 Euros / 4.55%
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France