2 Bed.Cottage to Renovate+Garage near Le Teilleul, Manche, Normandy
€13,000 Price reduction
Charming stone cottage for renovation is set in a very quiet location in a lively village that has all shops, bar/restaurant, bakers, etc, close to the town of Le Teilleul. The cottage has two double bedrooms, a good height attic over the whole for possible conversion and a garage. Water and electric are in the cottage just needs re-commissioning and is connected to mains drainage.
Entering the cottage through the front door into the hall with stairs to the 1st floor and two doors one to the left into the kitchen/living room of 20m2 with open fireplace and sink unit and; the other door to the right into the garage/cave of 15m2 that has a w.c. to the far end. (There is plenty of unrestricted parking close to the cottage so this garage could convert to more accommodation/bathroom without too much inconvenience).
On the 1st floor doors from the landing lead into two bedrooms of 15m2 each and both having fireplaces. The stairs continue up to the good height attic over of 35m2 for possible conversion.
This cottage would be an easy renovation and at this price must rate as one of the bargains of the year.
DPE - Not required Advertised price includes agency fees of 5,000 Euros payable by the purchaser.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France