Rare renovated sheepfold with swimming pool on about 2,2 Hectares, Vaucluse, Provence-Côte d'Azur
In Gordes, on 2,2 hectares facing the Luberon and overlooking the valley, this property is one moment in time. It is a place that exudes a quite exceptional sense of serenity and calm.
The house consists of two independent parts: - The main part on the garden level, includes a large dining area and living room with large stone fireplace. At the back, at the top of few stairs a kitchen and a pantry, and on the same level behind the living room, a bedroom I opens to the terrace. 1st floor: 3 bedrooms, a dressing, a bathroom and a toilet. On the side close to the house, a nice swiming pool with a pool house.
- Outbuilding: large glazed space converted into a lounge / dining room. A few steps lead to a kitchen, a bathroom + wc. A hallway leads to a bathroom and a bedroom IV. On the partial floor, the bedroom V. From the outside there is access to a solarium. Attached to this annex are the beautiful ruins of a stone house that once made up this hamlet.
A little further in the park, a large garage and then on the ground are stone built bories, an antique bread oven and a shelter. The land is composed of dry stone enclosures alternating oaks, cades, pines and olive trees. Rare set in the heart of a very preserved Provence.
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France