Grand Historic Property To Renovate Entirely With Huge Potential., Charente, Nouvelle Aquitaine
Fantastic renovation potential for this extremely large historic building, with porch and large enclosed garden, situated in the medieval village of Tusson. The property, part of which is currently used as an antiques shop, consists of a large and grand porch leading from the frontage to the garden and courtyard at the rear, which divides the ground floor. The north wing including ground floor shop space with spiral stair and barn behind, the south is comprised of a living room and kitchen with stairs leading up to the first floor with 3 bedrooms, 2 unconverted rooms and another shop space, all flying over the two wings and porch. On the second floor there are further unconverted rooms which could provide additional living space.
The potential for this property is huge, whether as a large family home, two homes or several apartments. Commercial premise and home, gite, chambres d'hote or air B&B. It would also make a fantastic boutique hotel.
Walking distance to bakery, restaurant, tea rooms and all the medieval charm of this beautiful protected village - perfect for a grand renovation project.
*Price Details : Price (incl. agency fees): 98 100 €
Price (excl. agency fees): 90 000 €
Agency fees of 9.00 % payable by the buyer
Room Sizes* :
- Room and Outbuilding sizes are approximations only
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France