Stunning Renovated Property With Two Independent Dwellings With Superb Views, Charente, Nouvelle Aquitaine
This detached stone character home offers great versatility as it can used either be a large spacious family home or as two independent properties creating a rental opportunity. The property has been renovated to a high standard whilst maintaining many character features. To the right of the property the first house is comprised of a large light sitting room with a wood floor, a dining room with the original stone fireplace and a log burner. Following on from the dining room is a large opening going into the fitted kitchen with an island, a utility room and an office. Upstairs there is a double bedroom with built in cupboards and a shower room/wc. The right-hand side of the property is comprised of on the ground floor of an entrance hall leading to a fitted kitchen and a shower room/wc. On the first floor there is another large sitting room, two double bedrooms and all of these rooms have numerous character features like wood flooring and exposed oak beams. Each property benefits from double glazing and their own hot water tanks.
Outside there is a very pretty garden with a fantastic covered terrace with superb open views across the neighbouring fields and also a very useful garden shed. The property is located approx. 5 minutes from one of the prettiest villages in the northern Charente called Nanteuil en Vallee.
Nanteuil is set in the heart of the valley of l'Argentor, with a beautiful church dating from the 13th century and an interesting Benedictine abbey. The streets are cobbled and the houses are made from the beautiful local stone - it is a very quaint and picturesque village. The village offers numerous shops and two fantastic restaurants. The house is under 45 minutes from Poitiers airport which has direct flights back to the UK.
*Price Details : Price (incl. agency fees): 115 000 €
Price (excl. agency fees): 106 500 €
Agency fees of 8.00 % payable by the buyer
Room Sizes* :
Kitchen: 16 m2, Lounge: 32 m2, Living Room: 24 m2, Dining Room: 16 m2, Office: 5 m2, Laundry Room: 6 m2, Bed 1: 11 m2, Bed 2: 13 m2, Bed 3: 7 m2, Shower Room: 6 m2, Shower Room: 6 m2,
Small Outbuildings: 12 m2, * Room and Outbuilding sizes are approximations only
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France