Pretty Stone House With Plenty Of Character Offering Four Bedrooms And Numerous Outbuidings, Charente, Nouvelle Aquitaine
Beautiful presentation for this old traditional stone house located in the protected medieval village of Tusson. The village has a famous bar / restaurant and amenities as well as touristic attractions.
The house is full of charm and character like the parquet flooring, original beams, stone walls with spacious high ceiling rooms. The entrance hall leads you to the big fitted kitchen with wood stove, good size lounge with wood burner and downstairs wc.
The landing on the first floor takes you to the two spacious bedrooms and the bathroom with wc. The second floor houses two other big bedrooms.
Several outbuilings including hangar, three barns and a cellar. The garden is of a good size and safely enclosed.
*Price Details : Price (incl. agency fees): 183 600 €
Price (excl. agency fees): 170 000 €
Agency fees of 8.00 % payable by the buyer
Room Sizes* :
Kitchen: 28 m2, Lounge: 28 m2, Bed 1: 28 m2, Bed 2: 28 m2, Bed 3: 26 m2, Bed 4: 27 m2, Shower Room: 3 m2, Landing: 8 m2,
Barn 1: 20 m2, Barn 2: 40 m2, Barn 3: 80 m2, Hangar: 30 m2, * Room and Outbuilding sizes are approximations only
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France