Prestige property with many original features, Parkland and unspoiled countryside. , Manche, Normandy
Beautifully maintained chateau about 2 miles from the village, having no immediate neighbours and stunning views of the local countryside. The current owners have had all works completed by local tradesmen , taking care to ensure the updating retains the originality and style of the property. The property is hidden from view having two driveways, one sweeping to the front of the chateau and the second going straight to the rear of the property and garage area. Utilities include - Central heating- oil fired, mains water, Well water, Broadband service,Electric shutters throughout the property, Wooden double glazed windows, a new entrance door made by craftsmen.
The chateau has 4 levels , the basement level, having a ground floor entrance to one gable end and an internal access to the upper floors. This consists of a large workshop/garage area having an original arched doorway internally, boiler rooms, wine store and storage room. The ground floor has an impressive entrance hall with original tiled floor and wood panel walls and door surrounds. The stairs are original and have been brought back to life with care. Also on this level is a fitted kitchen, a dining room with fireplace,a stunning lounge with double doors opening into a room used as a library, all rooms having original fireplaces which can be used and parquet floors. There is an additional dining room which was once an orangerie , now having glazed frontage on three sides overlooking the grounds. To the rear of the entrance hall is a WC and a useful utility room
First floor - Large parquet floored landing area in traditional chateau style, Three bedrooms, all with fireplaces and one having a private bathroom and a sun terrace overlooking the countryside. Large family bathroom
Second floor - Impressive bedroom of 24m², having a private bathroom. Two further bedrooms, one currently used as an office. The grounds are immaculate and overlook the lush green undulating countryside of southern Manche on the western coastline of France. Within the grounds is a large garage and workshops having both electrical and water supplies.
There is a large paddock and orchard attached to the property and fully enclosed.
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France