Lovely detached stone village, house, 2 bedrooms, room to expand! small garden., Corrèze, Nouvelle Aquitaine
Detached stone village house situated in a lovely village, two bedrooms ( room for more bedrooms with garage and 2 barns , small garden. Ideal first buy as habitable and room to expand.
Enter into the old shop with fireplace, 15 m2 Heating system, door to the garden and garage 13m2
1st floor Kitchen fully fitted oak kitchen Bathroom, bath with shower, bidet, hand-sink and Wc
Lovely large Living room 28 m2 nice wooden floor
Bedroom 1 -18m2 Large walk-in cupboard 5 m2 Bedroom 2- 14 m2
Lovely large loft which is convertible 50m2
Garage 57 m2 access from the entrance room, could convert to more living space.
Access from the garden, would make workshop or storage area. 1 st barn 30 m2 x 2 levels 2nd barn 22 m2
Garage 20m2. At the side of the house, you could take out, allowing more garden, or access to the garden.
Mains drainage Double glazed Heating fuel with electric water tank.
View of the village and the beautiful church. Village has a primary school, with a restaurant, small grocery store. 10kms to Chamberet, with a larger village. 15 mins drive to the A20.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France