6 Bedroom chalet style property, Orne, Normandy
Wood and stone house within a vibrant village, walking distance to local shops and bar/restaurant. The property has the feel of a Canadian style property and is insulated to a high standard. It has all mains utilities including mains sewage and broadband accessibility. Oil fired central heating with the boiler being located in the basement area, along with a large storage room and a wine cellar. These rooms have both an external and internal door. On the ground floor area are ,an entrance hall, a laundry area, WC with washbasin, Bedroom, Kitchen with breakfast area and a stunning dining room/sitting room with a mezzanine and doors to the garden. On the first floor are three double bedrooms, an office or dressing room and a family bathroom. The other three rooms are on the second level.
The internal decor is of wood and all levels are insulated. The kitchen has fitted units. The sitting room/diner has a tiled floor. The first and second floors have wooden flooring. The property sits within a 1/4 acre of gardens and has a gravel drive..
A welcoming house with a warm atmosphere, located just a couple of hours drive from main ferry ports and airports. 45 minutes from the western coastline of France.
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France