Stone village house+2 Barns+garage+approx.2600m2 plot, Manche, Normandy
Stone village house for modernisation comes with large plot of approx. 2600m2, two barns, garage, small orchard just two minutes walk from a minimarket, bar/restaurant, bakers etc.
The property is difficult to describe as it has been divided into two separate units to serve two generations of the same family.
The lower ground floor is accessed via a drive to the right hand side of the house with a door into the conservatory of approx. 15m2. A door from the conservatory leads into the kitchen/living room of approx. 15m2 and a w.c. A door follows on from the kitchen through to a room (bedroom?) of approx. 18m2 and then through to a workshop of approx. 18m2 (could be accommodation) with doors out to the rear courtyard. Stairs from the second room lead up to the entrance hall of approx. 18m2 of the upper ground floor with doors off to a kitchen/living room of approx. 24m2, a room of approx. 15m2 (bedroom ?), a w.c. and the main front door out to the street. In the hall there is a pull down ladder giving access to the good height over for possible conversion/expansion of approx. 72m2. Well don't say I didn't tell you it was difficult! and the new layout will need some thinking about by the next owner; but will certainly make a very good home. Outside most of the land is to the rear and the right hand side of the house and is accessed via its own drive onto the hard surface parking area to the rear of the house and to the garage of approx. 40m2 and to the large barn to the left of approx. 175m2. To the right hand side of the parking area is a large lawned area, to the front of the parking area is the second barn of approx. 48m2 plus a first floor over and a side extension of approx. 24m2 (a possible gite). To the rear of the second barn is another good sized area to grass with a small orchard. So much for so little, good solid house to modify/modernise, outbuildings, (gite potential) and a very large secluded village plot. This property is on mains drainage and has gas central heating. Within easy driving distance of other villages and larger towns such as Mortain, medieval Domfront and the lovely market towns of Saint Hilaire du Harcouet and Flers. Only 45/50mins to the start of the coast at Avranches and 1h30mins to the ferry ports of Caen and Saint Malo. Energy rating en cours kwh/m2/an Greenhouse gas en cours kg/co2/m2/an
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France