Stunning Maison de Maitre with a working historic watermill and 3 cottages, Charente-Maritime, Nouvelle Aquitaine
€1,595,000 Guide price
Situated close to the town of saint Maigrin in the Charente Maritime 45 minutes from the coast and 1 hour 15 to the airport at La Rochelle is this stunning fully renovated to the highest standards by specialist artisans is this Maison de Maitre 350m² formally a bed and breakfast and luxury restaurant winning many awards in 2010, a historic 17th century flour and oil watermill, fully restored and functional, currently used as a working museum for private tours and demonstrations, the foundations are listed as historical monument, 3 fully renovated cottages and a function hall. The property is perfect as a private residence, wedding venue, bed and breakfast - restaurant or a gite business, the property is being sold as vacant possession as owners have retired and purchased a retirement house.
The Maison de Maitre comprises of a large entrance, living room, dining room, downstairs bedroom with en-suite bathroom and disabled facilities, commercial kitchen, back kitchen - wash up area, stock room, wc 1st floor 4 large double bedrooms all ensuite 2 with views out onto the water mill.
Three two bedroom cottages fully renovated to the highest standards.
Outside space is 11000m² river fronted with meadowland, ornamental metal bridge, electric gates, car parking, function hall with bar and toilets for 130 people, 2 outside function hangers, with stage for live groups and bands, and the stunning fully functional watermill, all artifacts of the watermill are being sold with the property, outside bbq, outside toilets an incredible property to run as a wedding venue.
This property is ready to turn up and start trading the same day, it can include a website which just needs re-activating and with the assistance of a booking website this property would have an amazing occupancy rate.
This property is an absolute to visit, its a property with pure magic and charm, and very photogenic which for a wedding venue is perfect no need to go off and take the beautiful wedding photos they can be done on site.
Honorary sales price including VAT : 1 595 000 €
Tax excluded sales prices : 1 500 000 €
Fees including tax to the buyer: 6 %
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France