Village property was a shop with appartment above but could now be all habitation., Manche, Normandy
€29,000 Or very near offer
Old Village centre shop on ground floor with appartment above for conversion into total habitable residence, comes with mains drainage, telephone/broadband and courtyard with shed and small outbuilding, all set in a lively village with weekly street market.
Entering the property into the old shop/office/cold room of approx. 30m2 leading through to a rear area of approx. 28m2.
Stairs lead up to the 1st floor landing with doors off to a lounge of approx. 24m2, a kitchen of approx. 9m2, a shower room of approx. 6m2 and a separate w.c. Stairs continue up to the 2nd floor with two bedrooms of approx. 16m2 and 12m2 and a w.c.
Outside there is a share of a courtyard of approx. 20m2 and a garden shed of approx. 10m2. The village has bar/restaurants, bakers, medical centre, mini market and other shops.
The shop area could be converted into accommodation to give a four bed house. Easy access into village life at a very good price.
This property comes with mains drainage, electricity and mains water, telephone points and is broadband accessible.
Energy rating - Vierge kwh/m2/an Greenhouse gas - Vierge kg/co2/m2/an
Advertised price includes agency fees only of 5,000 Euros / 20.84% - HAI charge acquereur
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France