Impeccably designed luxury, spacious, new build ski chalet for sale, 280 sqm, complete with 6 bedrooms and a wealth of amenities, part of prestigious development in the heart of Saint Martin de Belleville- 3 Valleys, Savoie, Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes
This elegant and contemporary brand new ski chalet makes up part of an extremely high end development carried out by a reputable local developer. Nestled at the heart of the charming ski village of Saint Martin de Belleville, the property is also just steps away from the ski lifts giving you access to the 3 Valleys ski area. Boasting a spacious interior spanning 4 floors, with a habitable space of 280 square metres, this chalet comprises 6 double bedrooms, each with ensuite bathrooms, a large open plan living space complete with kitchen and dining room, a mezzanine lounge area, a ski room, a private double garage and the option for a spa area and swimming pool according to the buyer's wishes. Impeccably designed, it offers all the amenities, and space, of a luxurious, upmarket ski chalet, perfectly situated in a sought-after location- a rare and exciting investment opportunity.
The entrance hallway on the ground floor will take you to the double garage, a laundry room, the ski room, and 2 double bedrooms, both fitted with built-in wardrobes and complete with ensuite bathrooms- one equipped with a bath, the other a shower. On the ground floor of the property there sits 4 more double bedrooms, the first boasting an impressive size, built in wardrobes, an ensuite bathroom with a bath and a large private terrace. The other three bedrooms also benefit from their own ensuite bathrooms fitted with showers, and bedrooms 3 and 4 have their own private access to a balcony shared between them. On the first floor, there will be a spacious and light open plan living space, comprising a fully equipped kitchen with island and breakfast bar, perfect for entertaining guests, a dining area with access onto a large terrace of 20 m2, and a lounge area which also offers access to a balcony, leading down to another terrace complete with a hot tub. On the mezzanine level is another cosy lounge area, which looks down onto the living space below and has access to 2 balconies either side of the space- offering views from every perspective. According to the buyer's wishes, the property could also feature a spa area and its own private swimming pool- a rare feature in private chalets.
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France