Detached stone and slate property(80 sqm), situated in a hamlet in a peaceful setting, in the area of Sourdeval, with a garden area of 920 sqm. Detached stone house in quiet rural hamlet with terraces overlooking open fields. The house is built of stone under a slate roof and benefits from re-wiring (by the previous owners), new double glazed windows and a new electric combi boiler. It is situated in a quiet rural hamlet with lovely views over the surrounding countryside. Mains water, telephone and electricity are connected. Drainage to a septic tank. Fibre optic internet connection. Newly fitted electric combi boiler for central heating and hot water. Double wooden gates lead to a gravel drive with parking and turning area. Detached garage with up and over door, concrete floor, power and light and part glazed pedestrian door (5.87m x 3m). Attached workshop (6.15m x 4.70m). Tool shed/wood store (3.34m x 2.81m). Pretty garden laid to lawn with mature hedge, trees and raised flower borders. Part-walled garden. Decking area overlooking open fields. Boiler room/shed attached to the house (3.13m x 1.84m) with boiler. Tax fonciere : 480 euros per year.
GROUND FLOOR :
Living room(5.13m x 4.77m) : Door and window to the front elevation. Tiled floor. Granite fireplace with wood burner. Exposed beams. Cupboard housing electrics. 2 radiators.
Cloakroom : Toilet. Radiator. Fully tiled walls. Extractor fan.
Bathroom(2.37mx 2.04m) : Window to the south elevation. Bath with mixer tap. Radiator. Vanity unit with mirror and light over. Corner shower with jets. Tiled floor. Extractor fan.
Kitchen(3.20m x 3.18m) : 2 windows to the front elevation. Range of matching base and wall units and worktops with inset 1 1/4 bowl sink unit, mixer tap and tiled splashbacks. Space for tall fridge/freezer. Tiled floor. Built in 4 ring gas hob and electric oven. Inset spotlights. Radiator. Plumbing for washing machine. Stairs to first floor.
FIRST FLOOR :
Bedroom 1(3.58m x 2.19m) : Double aspect with window to the front elevation and velux to the rear. Laminate floor. Sloping ceiling. Radiator.
Cloakroom : Toilet. Pedestal hand basin. Extractor fan.
Master Bedroom(5.32 x 4.96m) : Window to the front and velux to the rear elevation. Radiator. Laminate floor. Sloping ceilings.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France