Stone 1 Bed.semi detached village cottage to modernise/develop+room to expand+small garden, Manche, Normandy
Stone 1 bed south facing semi detached cottage with room to expand, small garden, water, electricity & mains drainage in need of total modernisation.
Entering the house in the hall with a w.c. and doors off to the living room of approx. 22m2 with a sink unit and open fireplace. Stairs from the hall lead up to the 1st floor bedroom of approx. 24m2 with a sink Stairs then continue up to a good height attic of approx. 35m2 for possible conversion into more habitable space. There is a small garden to the front of the house and just two minutes walk from a bakers plus bar restaurants, small supermarket, banks and a weekly street market. Also within easy driving distance of other villages and larger towns such as medieval Domfront and Fougeres and the lovely market towns of Saint Hilaire du Harcouet and Flers. Only 45/50mins to the start of the coast at Avranches and 1h30mins to the ferry ports of Caen and Saint Malo. Energy and greenhouse gas ratings are not required/non requis
Advertised price includes agency fees of 5,000 Euros payable by the purchaser - HAI charge acquereur.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France