Chens-le-Pont: Just 50 metres from Swiss border at Hermance. Excellent transport links to Geneva. Immaculately presented 4-bedroom home. 3 bathrooms. Stunning Lake Geneva views. Beautiful gardens., Haute-Savoie, Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes
Commuting to Geneva, whilst enjoying all of the benefits of living in France, could not be easier from this beautiful home right on the Swiss border. The house is situated just 10-15 minutes on foot (1km) from the bus stop for the frequent Swiss TPG service into Geneva (line E).
The house itself is spacious, light and modern, having been extensively renovated in 2012.
- Commanding position above Lake Geneva/Lac Léman, offering fantastic lake views.
- Beautifully maintained gardens with automatic watering system.
- 3 out of the 4 bedrooms have their own bathrooms and balconies.
- Generous terrace which runs the length and front of the house, with electric awnings providing shade on sunny days.
- Ready to move into, having been renovated in 2012.
- Tranquil, international neighbourhood.
- Hermance beach and amenities (convenience store with post office, bakery/café and restaurants) just a 10 to 15-minute stroll away.
- 30-minute bus ride or car journey from Geneva (Rive) - around 15 km.