A large property that could be divided to create a gite/rental/B+B, Deux-Sèvres, Nouvelle Aquitaine
Formerly what was once 2 properties have now been combined into one and is situated in a village with a large shop, chemist, restaurant and just and a 10-minute drive from the small market town of Villefagnan. Adjoined and on slightly different levels combines they offer 252m2 of living space with the added potential of continuing with the Chambres D’hôtes/B+ B business.
1st part 143m2: Dining room of 26m2 with an original wooden floor and built in cupboards. Kitchen of 24m2; following on a separate WC with a hand basin and a sitting room of 12m2 with double doors opening to a terrace. 1st floor: 4 bedrooms 13.57m2, 12.42m2, 12.53m2 and 19.37m2 all have wooden floors and there is a bathroom and WC. This property has a terrace with small outbuilding.
2nd Part of 109m2 kitchen to re-fit of 13m2, following on a living room of 23m2 which has a wooden floor and beamed ceiling and then there is a small boiler room and a shower/WC.
1st floor: 3 bedrooms 13.57m2, 13.12m2 and 12.42m2 and a shower room.
Outside: A small garden opposite just across the lane where there is a further outbuilding
This property benefits from mains drainage, a mix of double /single glazing, a good roof and oil-fired central heating.
All set on a total of 437m2 of land.
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France