Beautifully presented character stone house with four ensuite bedrooms and roof terrace in the popular village of Bize Minervois, ideal family home or chambre d'hote.excellent condition .All sensible offers invited., Aude, Occitanie
This spacious village house has been tastefully renovated to a high standard, retaining many original features including stone walls and beamed ceilings. It offers a large open plan lounge/ dining room, kitchen area with wood burning stove, downstairs bedroom with ensuite shower room. On the first floor you have three bedrooms all with ensuite bathrooms, access to the charming roof terrace which is sheltered and a perfect suntrap, ideal for alfresco dining and bbqs, with views onto the surrounding countryside. Stairs to the 2nd floor lead to a good sized room currently used as another lounge and storage area.
This beautiful property is ready to move in and enjoy. There is easy parking outside and the charming village of Bize Minervois is just a 3 min walk where you have all amenities including 2 boulangeries, small supermarket, pharmacy, doctors, 5 restaurants and two bars. It is a popular spot for swimming in the river Cesse and hiking in the stunning surrounding countryside. An ideal holiday home with great rental potential in this popular location. More photos and video on request.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France