Stone farmhouse, large barn, bread oven 4 bedrooms, Land 1,7981 hectures, Corrèze, Nouvelle Aquitaine
Located in a small hamlet with only 3 houses, stone detached farmhouse built in 1910 with 4 bedrooms with large attached barn 180 m2 Separate bread oven Workshop Land with small stream running through it, great for a small farm, or to be self sufficient. Land of nearly 2 hectares. Natural spring water.
House Large hallway Large kitchen dining room 23 m2 Laundry room/ pantry 7 m2
Living room 31 m2 Wc Door down to Cellar from hallway with the oil central heating system
1st floor 4 bedrooms 15 m2, 15,6 m2 13 m2 et 13,6 m2 with lovely wooden floor
bathroom and hand sink Wc
Door out to the back of the property.
2nd floor Large loft 69 m2 Fully insulated, and plaster-boarded would make another couple of bedrooms or games room/ studio
Large barn 177 m2 with concrete floor over 2 levels. On the 2 nd floor the roof height is 8 meters. Hanger 30 m2 Bread oven place for pigs or sheep
Workshop 30 m2 Chicken and duck house. Land all in front of the house.
5 mins drive to Chamberet with all facilities and amenities 1 hour to Limoges or Brive with its international airport
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France