Lugrin: stunning Lac Léman views; character charm; pretty garden; additional barn with renovation potential. All features of this beautifully renovated, detached former farm. Geo-thermal heating. Just 7km from Evian-les-Bains., Haute-Savoie, Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes
This characterful former farm has been very tastefully renovated and includes a recently installed, state-of-the-art geothermal heating system. Presently, it offers 227m2 of accommodation, including 6 bedrooms. With the additional possibility of renovating the adjoining barn. As well as making a wonderful full-time family home, or holiday home, this property would also lend itself very well to a chambre d'hôtes type of business.
- Beautiful views of Lake Geneva (Lac Léman).
- Adjoining barn on two floors ripe for renovation.
- Really pretty, cottage-style garden.
- Detached garage.
- Only around 10 minutes by car (7km) from the elegant spa town of Evian-les-Bains.
- Commutable by ferry to Lausanne, Switzerland. 35-minute crossing.
- 57km from Geneva International Airport.