Charente, Nouvelle Aquitaine
On entering the house, there is a kitchen (18m²) on the left and a large living room (37m²) on the right.
A corridor leads to a bedroom (20m²). There is also a shower room and a WC on this level. All of this is adapted for someone with reduced mobility.
A large hall (13m²) gives access on the left to a dressing room (5m²), then a bedroom (11m²); another bedroom (15m²) and next to this, a shower room (8m²). Another bedroom (12m²) leads to the largest bedroom (19m²). Next to this, are located a WC and an office (12m²).
In front of the house there is some land and next to the house, on the left, there is a large garage (40m²) and a lovely BBQ.
In another building there is a summer kitchen (23m²), a hanger (144m²) and an outbuilding (56m²) - which could be converted into a gîte / studio flats – subject to the necessary planning permissions being obtained and a shower room (21m²).
Behind the building there are two garages (21m² et 37m²). There are three studio flats (25m², 27m² and 40m²) and an apartment (76m²) – with a living room and open kitchen (30m²), two bedrooms (each 10m²) and a shower room (7m²).
There are also two boxes for horses (each 5m²).
There is also a separate vegetable garden (670m²).
The whole plot is 3984m².
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France