Splendid 4-Bed Townhouse In Ruffec With Amazing Views - Just A Short Walk From Town!, Charente, Nouvelle Aquitaine
This splendid 4-bedroomed house in Ruffec's historic quarter, 5 minutes on foot from the market square, overlooks a small valley with fields, mature gardens and a variety of long-established trees, the site of Ruffec's former 18th century chateau park. A spacious house ready to move into with modernized decor, double-glazing and electric blinds, town-gas central heating, extra thick walls (good for heat) and recently installed condenser boilers.
A semi-open equipped kitchen leads into a roomy light-filled chimneyed dining-room with glazed doors opening onto a large terrace with splendid views and paths around flower beds. The sitting room provides a warm atmosphere, including a wood-burner and further views beyond the pergola, vine and peach tree to the valley. The ground floor also includes a back porch, laundry room and hall-space.
The first floor comprises six rooms (4-bedrooms and 2 studios) and two bathrooms, most with splendid views of the valley. The master bedroom, with a separate dressing room, has an en-suite bathroom with Italian shower. Two large walk-in attic spaces have been recently insulated. Outside in the calm cul-de-sac are two free-standing garages.
The well-managed garden includes vegetable plots, grapevines and a small orchard of apple, cherry, plum and fig trees giving access to a small road below. It has been maintained organically for the last 8 years and has compost, multiple water butts, and an underground watering system.
Ruffec is an economically lively town half-way between Poitiers and Angouleme, with a lively twice-weekly market and its own theatre, cinema, hospital, and station (2 hours 51 minutes to Paris).
*Price Details : Price (incl. agency fees): 184 040 €
Price (excl. agency fees): 172 000 €
Agency fees of 7.00 % payable by the buyer
Room Sizes* :
Kitchen: 14 m2, Hallway: 8 m2, Living Room: 20 m2, Dining Room: 22 m2, Office: 9 m2, Laundry Room: 7 m2, Bed 1: 16 m2, Bed 2: 11 m2, Bed 3: 12 m2, Bed 4: 12 m2, Bathroom: 3 m2, Shower Room: 4 m2, Other: 7 m2,
Garage: 40 m2, Veranda/Conservatory: 6 m2, * Room and Outbuilding sizes are approximations only
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France