Beautifully designed bright and spacious 4 bedroom apartments for sale approximately 102,50 m2 with stunning views and private parking in an exclusive new-build development. Prices: 610,000? - 647,000? Delivery date for the 2021/2022 ski season., Savoie, Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes
A very rare opportunity to acquire a stunning brand new ski apartment in the charming village of Champagny linked directly to the Paradiski resort recognized as the 2nd largest ski domain in the world. Champagny is a village with year-round charm where you can enjoy the beautiful public swimming pool and spa within a beach ball bounce away from your new home. The delivery date for the properties is scheduled for the fourth trimester in 2021, in time for the ski season 2021/2022.
All of the apartments are fully freehold. However, if you are interested in getting the maximum investment out of your apartment there are several rental opportunities that can be custom-tailored to your needs including an opportunity to reclaim the 20% sales tax at the time of purchase if you opt to go with the leaseback contract. Please contact me for more information on the different flexible rental contracts available.
This off-plan luxury development will deliver the apartments for the 2020 ski season.
If you click on the floor plans you will see the various layouts for the four-bedroom apartments available.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France