Fabulously renovated apartment with private garden and use of 2 luxurious pools, surrounded by parkland on a heritage site close to Pézenas, Hérault, Occitanie
Just 15 minutes from Pézenas; surrounded by vines and parkland; this former priory was originally chosen by monks for its silence and peaceful environment. The priory has now been separated into individual apartments and offers the perfect solution for those seeking a piece of Languedoc heritage combined with the Mediterranean lifestyle, without the inconveniences and high maintenance.
The site offers:
- The use of 2 large, shared pools (one heated) with all maintenance and opening/closing costs included within fees.
- 1ha of stunningly preserved parkland (2.47a) with mature trees and stream
- Maintenance of communal areas (above included) water, and periodic inspection of roofs are included within the monthly maintenance fees (? 85.00 approx)
- Close to Pézenas, Béziers and Montpellier with airport just 20 minutes away.
This property offers :
- Private garden of 40m2 with terrace
- 1 large bedroom and mezzanine
- A newly fitted, quality kitchen
- Fully furnished within asking price
- Utility area with washing machine
- Separate toilet