Fabulously renovated apartment with large private terrace and use of 2 luxurious pools, surrounded by parkland on a heritage site close to Pézenas, Hérault, Occitanie
Just 15 minutes from Pézenas; surrounded by vines and parkland; this former priory was originally chosen by monks for its silence and peaceful environment. The priory has now been separated into individual apartments and offers the perfect solution for those seeking a piece of Languedoc heritage combined with a Mediterranean lifestyle, without the inconveniences and high maintenance that a property of this type would otherwise require.
The site offers:
- The use of 2 large, shared pools (one heated) with all maintenance and opening/closing costs included within fees.
- 1ha of stunningly preserved parkland (2.47a) with mature trees and stream
- Maintenance of communal areas (above included) water, and periodic inspection of roofs are included within the monthly maintenance fees (? 96.00/month)
- Close to Pézenas, Béziers and Montpellier with airport just 20 minutes away.
This property offers :
large living room with exposed beams and sliding doors leads to the private terrace and is the ideal place for sunbathing in peace.
- 77m ² living space
- Large living-dining room with fully equipped kitchen.
- Bedroom with 160 cm bed
- Mezzanine over living room with single bed.
- Large terrace (17 m2)
- Bathroom and separate WC