Fabulously renovated apartment with private garden and use of 2 luxurious pools, surrounded by parkland on a heritage site close to Pézenas, Hérault, Occitanie
Just 15 minutes from Pézenas; surrounded by vines and parkland; this former priory was originally chosen by monks for its silence and peaceful environment. The priory has now been separated into individual apartments and offers the perfect solution for those seeking a piece of Languedoc heritage combined with a Mediterranean lifestyle, without the inconveniences and high maintenance that a property of this type would otherwise require.
The site offers:
- The use of 2 large, shared pools (one heated) with all maintenance and opening/closing costs included within fees.
- 1ha of stunningly preserved parkland (2.47a) with mature trees and stream
- Maintenance of communal areas (above included) water, and periodic inspection of roofs are included within the monthly maintenance fees (? 80.00/month approx)
- Close to Pézenas, Béziers and Montpellier with airport just 20 minutes away.
This property offers :
This old forgey dating back to the XVII century has been lovingly restored to its former glory :
- Sold fully furnished within asking price
- One large double bedroom
- A large mezzanine with two single beds
- Shower room with washing machine and toilet
- Terrace and garden