Brand new villa with private garden and use of 2 luxurious pools, surrounded by parkland on a heritage site close to Pézenas, Hérault, Occitanie
Just 15 minutes from Pézenas; surrounded by vines and parkland; this former priory was originally chosen by monks for its silence and peaceful environment. The priory has now been separated into individual apartments and offers the perfect solution for those seeking a piece of Languedoc heritage combined with a Mediterranean lifestyle, without the inconveniences and high maintenance that a property of this type would otherwise require.
The site offers:
- The use of 2 large, shared pools (one heated) with all maintenance and opening/closing costs included within fees.
- 1ha of stunningly preserved parkland (2.47a) with mature trees and stream
- Maintenance of communal areas (above included) water, and periodic inspection of roofs are included within the monthly maintenance fees (? 150.00/month approx)
- Close to Pézenas, Béziers and Montpellier with airport just 20 minutes away.
This villa offers :
Brand new house conforming to strictest standards and built using highest quality materials :
- 10 year guarantee for piece of mind
- Conforms to RT2012
- Bright and airy with splendid views over terrace and park
- Air conditioning for year round comfort
- On the ground floor: living room with gorgeous high ceiling and open kitchen with brand new appliances included (37m2). A downstairs bedroom, shower room and WC.
- Upstairs mezzanine opens out over living room, master bedroom with en-suite
- Garden and terrace (25m2) for private use