Not one, but Two houses for sale in the popular village of Bellecombe-en-Bauges only 18km from Lake Annecy. Huge mountain views in a very sunny location just a short walk from the lovely local restaurant, general store, school and Library. Fantastic moun, Savoie, Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes
Easy renovation project with no planning permission required and no development tax to pay either. One half of the property is completely habitable with Kitchen, living room, shower room and 4 bedrooms (although a little basic) and the second half is to renovate. However, all of window openings are in place, balcony supports also in place and all ready to fit out whilst living in the habitable half. Generous room sizes with high ceilings. Can be combined into one 250m2 house due to various non-structural partition walls or divided up into a house and Gite accommodation. It does need connecting to the mains sewer which runs 1 metre from the road side boundary so is very simple and cheap to do.
2 large double room cellars and a small amount of land including a detached garage which could be demolished to make a larger garden or kept with a roof terrace to give a fine view of the mountains. The huge roof space could also be converted as has been done already in the attached house to the rear.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France