Beautiful detached stone farmhouse with land + outbuildings, Deux-Sèvres, Nouvelle Aquitaine
This super attractive stone property is located in a hamlet, situated in between the lovely market towns of Lezay and Chaunay, with easy access to the N10 making the cities of Poitiers or Angouleme just a 30 min drive. Incredibly spacious with 337m2 of living space, oozing character throughout and benefiting from oil fired central heating, a roof in excellent condition and double glazing.
Ground floor: entrance hall of 12m2, large dining room of 44m2 with a tiled floor, fireplace with insert wood burner, French doors opening onto a covered terrace of 25m2 with BBQ and lovely views over the garden. Fully fitted and equipped kitchen of 25m2 again with insert wood burner, a tiled floor, high beamed apex ceiling and double aspect windows and a door to outside. Utility room of 7m2 and a separate WC with hand basin. Spacious lounge of 36m2 with wood burner, tiled floor and French doors opening onto garden. A further reception room of 30m2 with full height ceiling, wooden staircase, feature fireplace with woodburner, French doors to one end and at the other a large window with views onto front garden. 2 bedrooms on the ground floor each 12m2 with laminate wood floors and there is a tiled family bathroom.
1st floor: mezzanine of 20m2 with the original wood floor, 2 bedrooms each 10m2, a 2nd bathroom with separate WC. A landing of 11m2 leads to a huge 5th bedroom of 31m2 which has a high ceiling with exposed beams/trusses and a wooden floor. Large library with a study and lounge area totaling 62m2, there are exposed beams and a carpet floor.
Outbuildings; boiler room, stone shed, garage of 25m2, cellar, wood store of 21m2, great detached double garage of 115m2 with a 77m2 mezzanine, it has a new roof and a concrete floor (great gite/rental potential).
Beautiful wrap around gardens, fully enclosed, planted with some mature and fruit trees. Electric gates with interphone on entry, a sweeping graveled drive and parking area. All set on 5642m2 of land.
Viewing highly recommended!
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France