Prestigious Manor house in Burgundy, Saône-et-Loire, Burgundy and Franche-Comté
This prestigious and spacious property completely enclosed within its walls, combines the charm old and modern luxury, all perfectly restored by specialist restoration artisans.... The property is located in a village steeped in history in the south-east of Burgundy. For access motorway access isn;t too far away while Lyon airport is 1 hrs away and Geneva 1.15 hrs.
The main part offering 382 sqm of habitable space has origins dating from the 15th century. It is composed of a spacious living room of 84 sqm with authentic fireplace, a dining room, a kitchen, office, other small lounge with second fireplace, as well as a large billiard room.
Upstairs, 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, dresing, utility room.
Outbuildings about 350 sqm, listed as historical monuments (from the 12th century) A large tower of 3 floors, a double garage, an office and a wine cellar. Beautiful inner courtyard with old slabs Private garden with a good size swimming pool.
This exceptional house offers many benefits thanks to its strategic location, including the possibility to run luxury guest rooms with indeniable income potential.
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France