Four-bedroom house in Bozel, rare on the market. Ideal location, large terraces, beautiful southern exposure, Savoie, Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes
At level zero: Three large garages. Laundry room with oil and solar boiler. A beautiful entrance, a cellar, a corridor, a bedroom that can be used as a games room.
At the first level: Large living room with fully equipped adjoining kitchen. Small living room with fireplace Large bay window facing South. Large terrace with south-facing balcony plus another east-facing terrace with garden plus another west facing terrace with large concrete slab and pergola. Very beautiful sunshine and a very clear view of the mountains.
At the second level Three large double rooms. A large bathroom with shower, two sinks, a Jacuzzi bathtub. Two rooms face south and are connected by a small balcony. These two rooms have a beautiful ceiling height. Large built-in cupboards. The third bedroom faces north and has a double bed and a high bed for two people.
Heated floor in the living room as well as in the kitchen and office. Double external internal insulation. No underfloor heating on the upper level. The first floor is heated by a large electric radiator.
Heating: oil heating and fireplace plus solar panels.
Approximately 800 m² of land. Vegetable garden.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France