Detached 4 bed property with a sous-sol, Deux-Sèvres, Nouvelle Aquitaine
This property is situated in the lovely market town of Chef-Boutonne, where you will find all amenities, schools, parks and Leisure activities within easy walking distance. It offers 134m2 of living space (251m2 in total with the sous-sol) and benefits from oil fired central heating, mains drainage, a good roof and has large windows and French doors that flood the rooms with natural light and views over the garden from 4 sides.
Ground floor: Entrance hall of 8.60m2 with a tiled floor and double internal door open to a lovely through living room of 34.50m2 with a central open fireplace and 3 French doors opening onto the terrace. Fully fitted and equipped kitchen of 15m2 with a tiled floor, an office of 8m2. A hallway, 2 bedrooms each 9.80m2 with carpet floors, family bathroom in need of some up-dating with a separate WC. 3rd bedroom of 12.60m2 with laminate wood floor and French doors opening onto terrace.
Sous-sol: 4th bedroom of 14m2 with a separate WC, storage areas, boiler room, cave and a large garage of 40m2.
Private wrap around gardens, laid to lawn and a paved sun terrace.
All set on 1161m2 of land.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France