Pretty cottage with garden, Morbihan, Brittany
€155,900 Price reduction
A pretty renovated stone cottage situated in a small hamlet, having 3 bedrooms, spacious living and dining area and a lovely rear garden with mainly lawn with shrubs. Only a short drive to the Cite de Caractere of Guemene sur scorff for all main shops and restaurants. Approach Situated at the heart of this hamlet, you approach the house through double wooden gates into a small parking area and front garden with shrubs, hedge and a walnut tree. Living and dining room 7.00m x 5.00m (23' x 16' 5") From the part glazed front door, into the open and bright living area. There is a stone fireplace with woodburner, windows to front, tiled flooring and original beams. French doors out onto the garden terrace for outdoor dining. Wooden stairs to first floor. Kitchen 4.10m x 2.40m (13' 5" x 7' 10") A good size kitchen with window to rear and side, having quality units under worktop with plumbing for washing machine, dishwasher, electric oven and gas hob and space for fridge freezer. Door through to shower room and bedroom. Shower room 2.40m x 1.50m (7' 10" x 4' 11") Comprising of built in shower, hand basin and WC, with window to front. Corridor to bedroom with cupboard housing the hot water tank. Ground floor Bedroom 2.60m x 2.50m (8' 6" x 8' 2") A double bedroom with double glazed patio doors to front garden.
First floor Landing 5.50m x 3.70m (18' 1" x 12' 2") max into eaves A large light landing area with balustrade, 2 small feature windows either side of the roof and doors to bedrooms. Bedroom 4.10m x 3.00m (13' 5" x 9' 10") A double bedroom with window to side and rear garden. Bedroom 3.50m x 5.30m (11' 6" x 17' 5")max into eaves A double bedroom currently as a twin with window to side and rear garden. Bathroom 2.90m x 2.00m (9' 6" x 6' 7") Consisting of bath with shower over, hand basin vanity unit and mirror over, WC, vinyl flooring and window to front.
Garden The front garden is mainly shrubs with a walnut tree, and then a side path through to the rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with shrubs and vines on the house. There is a small terrace and a garden shed for garden furniture storage.
Agency Fees Included
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France