A dream project - stunning chateau on the edge of the village but utterly private set in its own land of 5 hectares (12.9 acres) with three outbuildings (garaging and stables ripe for conversion, or not) The main house needs complete renovation but woul, Vienne, Nouvelle Aquitaine
As you approach the village, the cachet of this property is clearly evident as the cedar trees in the grounds can be seen before anything else. The grand iron gates draw the eye in and although the house cannot really be seen from the road, hidden as it is behind a mixed woodland including oak and cedars with a carpet of cyclamen underfoot, it certainly looks very tempting.
The house offers beautiful classical proportions, wonderful features and loads of character and at this price the opportunity to restore it to your own specifications to suit your purpose, whether that be to run a business here or have a grand family home.
There is quite a lot of work to plan for here: the roof will need to be replaced, although there aren't any leaks at the moment; the electrics will need reviewing and there is currently no central heating but the property is on mains drainage and within an easy walk of the village offering amenities such as a bar/restaurant, a baker, primary school, hairdresser, post office and a very popular DIY store.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France