Charming farmhouse in the countryside surrounded by fields. Quiet guaranteed., Loir-et-Cher, Centre-Val de Loire
This charming farmhouse with a living area of 217 square metres and completely enclosed grounds of 930 square metres consists of a very spacious main entrance with a large bright living room with beams, regional bricks and a closed fireplace to your left. A fitted and equipped kitchen made of wood and bricks in the Sologne style, a bedroom, a spacious bathroom with shower and hand basin and access to the laundry room and a magnificent cellar, a toilet Upstairs by a wooden staircase : mezzanine landing and corridor leading to two large bedrooms with cupboards at the ends, a large bathroom with a very bright corner bathtub, a toilet and a storage room. You have a large very high garage with a ceiling adjoining the farmhouse of about 55 m2 with two large doors to the laundry room and the back of the farmhouse. Land of 928 square metres entirely enclosed and planted with trees with a well. The farmhouse is located in the countryside in the middle of the fields ; the nearest neighbour is 70 m away.
No work needed.
An old bread oven to update because it does not work with a small room above!!!! Great, I love it.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France