Stone house with 2 cottages to renovate, Vienne, Nouvelle Aquitaine
A traditional 3 bedroomed stone house which has been renovated and offers 138m2 of living space. This property benefits from double glazing, good electrics and roofs in excellent condition. It is situated on the outer edge of a village with open views yet just 5 minutes from the town of Chaunay and easy access to the N10 making the cities of Poitiers + Angoulême drivable in 30 mins.
Ground floor: Entrance hall of 7m2 with fitted cupboards, tiled floor and a wooden staircase. Family bathroom of 7m2 with a separate WC. Fitted kitchen of 12m2 with a tiled floor, beamed ceiling and double doors opening in a lovely bright lounge of 33m2, there is a central stone fireplace with a wood burning fire, a beamed ceiling, 1 wall of stone and French doors opening onto the garden.
1st floor: The landing is 5m2 and has walls of exposed stone, a carpet floor and leads to 3 spacious bedrooms of 15, 17 and 21m2 all have wooden floors and feature walls of stone. Shower room of 5m2 with WC.
Outside various outbuildings: 2 stone cottages to renovate 40 and 45m2. Barn of 50m2, hangar of 40m2 perfect for undercover parking and a workshop of 25m2.
Enclosed courtyard garden to the front with countryside views and a garden to the rear.
All set on 1054m2 of land.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France