Large Village House Within Walking Distance To Shops With Garden And Outbuildings, Vienne, Nouvelle Aquitaine
Deceptively large village property within walking distance to shops, schools and doctor's surgery. This traditional house offers a very light living space with a big barn and great garden at the back. The front garden is fenced by a hedge with the garage on the left with new roof.
The entrance door opens onto the light kitchen with a traditional wood cooker. The living room is on the left with the stairs and bathroom at the back. The landing leads to two inter-connecting double bedrooms. A third bedroom could be a large single or a study.
The outbuildings consist of a barn and stables which give a great potential to increase the living accommodation. They open onto the garden with access from a lane at the back of the property.
*Price Details : Price (incl. agency fees): 70 850 €
Price (excl. agency fees): 65 000 €
Agency fees of 9.00 % payable by the buyer
Room Sizes* :
Kitchen: 15 m2, Hallway: 5 m2, Lounge: 20 m2, Bed 1: 15 m2, Bed 2: 14 m2, Bed 3: 9 m2, Bathroom: 4 m2, Landing: 4 m2,
Barn 1: 60 m2, Barn 2: 20 m2, Garage: 20 m2, * Room and Outbuilding sizes are approximations only
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France