Surprisingly large village house to renovate at Aillon-le-Jeune in the Massif des Bauges within minutes of the ski slopes of Aillon-Margeriaz. Great value 4 bed house with an enormous split level attic to convert and an original vaulted ground level cell, Savoie, Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes
This former bistro is just about habitable and requires minimal renovation of the principal rooms to use straight away as your base in the Bauges national park - an all year round mountain paradise.
The original dining room has been partitioned off to make the 4th bedroom which bizarrely includes a kitchen sink and can be opened up again to create a modern open plan living space.
The Attic starts on the same level as the upstairs bedrooms and can be accessed easily via a closed doorway which you can see in the photos and the virtual tour No.5. There's easily enough space to double the size of the house or create a modern 2-3 bed loft apartment. There's even an extra window for the attic hidden behind the render to the right of the balcony.
Basically a good value solid building which with some imagination will make an excellent project in the magnificent massif des Bauges.
306m2 of additional land is available by negotiation
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France