Former stone farmhouse with outbuildings, Deux-Sèvres, Nouvelle Aquitaine
This traditional stone property offers 175m2 of living space and it is located in a village just 4kms from the pretty market town of Chef Boutonne where you will find everything needed for day to day living + leisure facilities. It benefits from:
· New roof on the house
· · Central heated via a heat exchanger installed in 2019 + the hot water tank is thermodynamic
· Re-wired in 2007
Ground floor: Entrance hall of 9m2, fitted kitchen of 14m2 double opening into a dining room of 33m2 which has a stone fireplace with insert fire, a wooden floor, wooden staircase and a wall of exposed stone. Shower room with separate WC, bedroom of 16m2, 2nd kitchen of 14m2 and a room of 18m2 with an access independent allowing the creation of a separate studio.
1st floor: Large landing of 20m2, 3 bedrooms each 20m2, a WC and a room of 8.50m2 ideal as a future bathroom.
The house is need of some up-dating - great possibilities for the outbuildings.
Attached to the house are numerous outbuilding’s giving a total of 230m2 of space: There is a boiler room, a workshop of 28m2, a storeroom, a full height stone barn, all set on 1365m2 of garden/land and there is a well with an electric pump for outside use.
Across the road there is an additional parcel of land 1070m2 currently used as a vegetable plot and we understand that it is building land.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France