Dordogne-Souillac - BandB opportunity ! Old stone farmhouse renovated into two guest houses, swimming pool, garden, SPA, professionnal kitchen, Lot, Occitanie
In a small typical village, 7 minutes from Souillac (schools, high schools, shops, medical centre, railway station from Paris, motorway), 5 minutes from the river Dordogne, near the heart of the Périgord Noir and its tourist sites (medieval castles, prehistoric sites, swimming, hiking...), this former farmhouse of two buildings (200 and 175 m2) has been restored into a main house and guest house.
Currently Chambres et Tables d'Hôtes (capacity 14 guests), the property benefits from the "Gites de France" label and welcomes regular guests from April to the end of September. You can perfectly move in in the main house and carry on the business, or turn one of the houses into a Gite, or keep the property private to welcome family and friends.
In absolute calm, the houses are surrounded by a pretty garden, and are not overlooked, with a view on the hill. A swimming pool, a SPA, a cocktail shed, a large garden shed to enjoy dinners outside, a semi-professional summer kitchen make the property an ideal place for relax and big family meetings.
Want a new life ? Maybe it starts here... ! Would consider any reasonnable offer
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France