Bags full of character! Large rooms and tall ceilings in this detached stone house. Currently 2 bedrooms but room on the first floor to create many more rooms. There is also a 268 m2 barn beside the house that could be developed. With 1.3 hect, Tarn-et-Garonne, Occitanie
This ancient stone house has lots of original features with 3 large reception rooms on the ground floor. Although the property currently has only two double bedrooms, the unconverted and well-lit loft area is also accessed via just three steps from the first floor landing allowing for easy access to create a further 3-4 bedrooms and additional bathroom(s) if required. There is also potential to create further accommodation in the 3 large cellar rooms all of which are lit by windows and two have external doors. If that's not enough there's also a very large barn behind the house! The property benefits from land of just over 1.3 hectares with glorious views of the local countryside.
The property is situated in a small hamlet of 3 houses. A short walk from the local lake, it is also just below the amenities of Roquecor with its village shop and popular bar/restaurant. Montaigu de Quercy, with its supermarket and weekly market and International Club is within a 10 minute drive and the large towns of Agen and Villeneuve are easily accessible in about 30 minutes.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France