Stunning property with rural views - Edge of a small village, Manche, Normandy
€168,000 Price reduction
This stunning property has a rural charm and yet is just at the edge of a small village near to Isigny le Buat in the southern, western side of the department of Manche. Being just a 15 minute drive from the coastline. The property is enclosed within its own grounds and has several seating and lawn areas as well as a small paddock. Fully renovated to a high standard, the property has large bright rooms with high ceilings and good sized windows. The entrance hall is spacious, having room to welcome guests and having a utility and cloakroom with WC to one end. The lounge certainly has a 'wow' effect with charm and original features, yet being a warm, light room, there are windows to each end and a large original, open stone fireplace within which is a woodburning stove. Also on the ground floor is a spacious kitchen/diner, having windows to three sides and french doors to the garden. The kitchen area has fitted units and appliances. On the first floor are two large double bedrooms with en-suite facilities, a family bathroom with WC and a third bedroom. All bedrooms have original features, from exposed A frames, to dormer windows. Utilities and comforts include, under floor electric heating on the ground floor, a recently installed individual sewage system, Broadband access, Double glazing and in addition to mains water, there is a well in the garden with a hand pump.
The outbuildings are vast and have many possible uses. One is attached to the gable end of the main house, whilst the others are located at the edge of the main drive. All have electrical supplies and are good dry storage areas. Rear garden- this gives a stunning view of the softly undulating countryside. To the rear of the house, allowing the views to be appreciated is a sun terrace and outdoor eating area. To the front of the house is an elevated large sun terrace, spanning the length of the property, small and private seating areas and mature gardens. The paddock is enclosed and is located to one end of the garden, with access to the outbuildings. A gravel drive leads to a good sized parking area away from the front of the house.
This property is in an excellent condition throughout and has the added advantage of being within walking distance of the local village.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France