Stunning quality property in town centre, Morbihan, Brittany
Approach The house is situated in the centre of the town and has a part glazed stable door going through into the kitchen.
Kitchen Diner 4.80m x 4.00m (15' 9" x 13' 1") A lovely open bright kitchen dining room, with a front box bay window to the front. Having stylish wooden units with a Belfast sink and another with a fitted electric cooker and hob and have tiled splashbacks. The floor is fully tiled. In the dining area there is a feature fireplace and along side is a small pantry cupboard. The balustrade staircase goes up to the first floor.
Cloakroom 2.20m x 1.00m (7' 3" x 3' 3") Situated below the stairs, a very good use of space for the WC and it also houses the hot water heater.
Lounge 4.20m x 3.80m (13' 9" x 12' 6") The lounge is situated on the first floor, overlooking the front with a box window seat. It has a wood burner set into the fireplace, carpet flooring, balustrade around stairs and stairs to second floor.
Bedroom suite 4.40m x 3.00m (14' 5" x 9' 10") At the top of the stairs there is a lovely cosy seating area, which follows around into the double bedroom with original beam feature having a window to the front and velux to the rear.
Ensuite Bathroom Situated within the bedroom area, consisting of a white bath with mixer tap and hand held shower, white hand basin and separate white WC.
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France