A stone cottage with garden and barn, Morbihan, Brittany
Approach The property is situated on a corner plot in the hamlet and has a area of grass to the front currently used for parking. The part glazed front door enters into the hallway area.
Hallway entrance 4.20m x 2.50m (13' 9" x 8' 2") This hallway is tiled with a lovely brick feature fireplace and insert woodburner. Doors to bedrooms, bathroom and step down to kitchen.
Kitchen and Sitting room 5.30m x 4.30m (17' 5" x 14' 1") Step down from hallway into the kitchen area. This is a good size kitchen with worktop with units under and shelving over and tiled splash back. Tiled flooring and stairs to first floor. Door through to utility area and workshop. The Sitting room has a window to the rear garden and wooden flooring.
Utility room 2.70m x 1.50m (8' 10" x 4' 11") Utility area with plumbing for washing machine under worktop with shelving. Through to workshop.
Workshop 4.00m x 2.70m (13' 1" x 8' 10") A stone workshop with an old door to front garden. Ideal for tool and garden furniture storage. Door to:
Separate WC. White WC and hand basin with window to side.
Bedroom 1 3.00m x 2.90m (9' 10" x 9' 6") From the entrance hallway the bedrooms are accessed. It is a double bedroom with window to the front.
Bedroom 2 3.00m x 2.90m (9' 10" x 9' 6") A double bedroom with window to the rear garden.
Bathroom 2.30m x 1.50m (7' 7" x 4' 11") A good size bathroom with bath with mixer tap and shower over, wash hand basin and heated towel rail. Tiled flooring and mostly tiled walls. Window to rear.
Mezzanine bedroom or office 5.60m x 4.30m (18' 4" x 14' 1") From the kitchen, the white wooden staircase takes you to the large mezzanine area which could be an office or bedroom.
Barn and loft for renovating 6.60m x 6.10m (21' 8" x 20') Attached to the house is an old barn which is accessed through large old barn doors and used to store garden furniture and equipment. Old fireplace features, stone steps to first floor and a door to rear garden.
The first floor accessed by the stone steps onto concrete block flooring. Small feature window to front and high vaulted ceiling. Door through to:
Loft area above bedrooms in house with hot water storage tank, a glass panel tile for light and possibility for renovating.
Garden The garden surrounds the property, which is mainly grass. Various trees and bushes are in the rear garden, but the outlook is over the neighbouring fields.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France